Monday, March 15, 2010

Thomas the Tank Engine Birthday party

I got few pictures of Nico's Thomas the Tank Engine 2nd Birthday party. I made few things to decorate the cake table like the paper banner, a sign that said "choo choo Nico is two! I made some turquoise cake pops and fix some jars with colorful candies. I made some paper plates for the hot dogs and little "Yummy flag". It was a fun party, but I don't want to get all the credit for it. Her mom, good friend of mine, worked hard. She had a bouncy castle, a train to ride, pinata (by the way, it was the first time I experience a Colombian style pinata...the one you pull a string, no hitting with a stick???...anyway...) she also prepared lots of crafts and games. Did I mention she is a excellent photographer...well, she sent me pictures of the few details I helped with. Thank you Andrea!

1 comment:

  1. Your thomas party has been featured on BEST OF THE WEB THOMAS PARTIES CAKES AND FOOD check it out and grab yourself a button.

    ReplyDelete