Monday, March 29, 2010

Camila and Simona's Royal Celebration

I apologize for being away for so long. I got busy working on the Royal Celebration we had this past Saturday. Camila & Simona had their birthday party and I have great pictures to share!

To follow the original plan for this festa (my old post). I combined white table clothes and different yellows on the cups, plates, napkins and straws for the table decor. I used gold chocolate coins, yellow star lollipops and princess paper wands, I actually made, for center pieces. The boys chairs had knight capes in red and silver and the girls had yellow foamy crowns.
We had a table with crafts where they got to decorate those crowns and color some princess printouts.


I designed this dessert table for the special day which included chocolate cupcake pops, cake balls, marshmallows, golden oreo cookies and candies following in yellow and white colors.

The cupcakes had a little twist of color, a "forbidden rose". Instead of a banner, I used gold paper letters for the girls' names on the cupcake stand.




I thought it would be attractive for the girls to have a "Belle" Barbie on the table. But, of course, one of the birthday girls, Simona, couldn't resist not playing with princess Belle. So, we only got Belle in a few shots.

I arranged two special cupcakes for the birthday girls.


It read "treats especially for you, Camila and Simona" in the paper bags the guest filled with their favorite sweets.



Royal Apple Juice was given for the thirsty little Princesses and Knights.




We offered healthy snacks as veggies with ranch.

For lunch, we set a Hot Dog Bar with a variety of toppings.

The kids had so much fun, they had lots of candies and treats from the pinata, the Beauty and the Beast show from the Puppet Co. was very entertaining, all the kids left with inflatable sword...amazing party!

*I would like to thank Marina and Patricio for trusting FESTA! Love working with people like them that love entertaining as much as I do.

*All photography by good friend of mine, Andrea Melo.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Claudia! it looks amazing, love the colors, love the cards, info everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prima, te quedó todo padrísimo! Besos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia, I love your work! and what you did for this party. I think you are SO creative and detail oriented, and even though I didn't attend this party I heard such a good comments from the other parents. I also love the new flavors and personalized details you bring into each of your events. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete