Friday, July 9, 2010

Vintage party

I am back from my vacation in California. We had great time and a beautiful FESTA, too. We celebrated Kristy's (my sister in law) graduation from high school and her 18th birthday with a vintage party. It was a small gathering with the family and lots and lots of good food. I captured a few details with my camera and here they are...

For the tables we used real vintage table clothes.

Banner I made using vintage handkerchiefs.




It was lovely to decorate the food table with fresh flowers from the garden.


We used a great antique set of china.


My daughter, Marianna, getting food.
A plate of delicious Lebanese food.


For favors I filled little baskets and boxes with old fashion mints and taffies and I decorated them with colorful ribbons and paper flowers. The fans worked perfect for the warm day.




I decorated food plates and cake stands to match the favors. I have to say that this cheese cake was unforgettable, it was so good!!! It is from Dolce Isola, the bakery from the famous restaurant Ivy in L.A.

MMmmm...still thinking of the Black Forest cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment