Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to School Play Date


It has been long time since I was here writing about my festas. I took some time off from blogging to dedicate 100 % to my family. It was worth it and much needed.

Summer is over and kids are back to school . I thought a Back to School Play Date it would a good way to start the school year.

We invited few of my children class mates and their moms. I don't have pictures of the event because I couldn't handle being the host, the mom and the photographer.

I arrange a pretty table for the kids with red flowers, notebooks, pencils & apples. I set a simple snack bar with pretzels, m&m's, marshmallows, raisins, etc. The kids had fun fixing their own snack. The moms had lunch, coffee and good time. I am looking forward for another getting together with all of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment