Monday, October 4, 2010

Chloe's 4th birthday




Our family from Belgium visited us in DC two weeks ago and on that weekend our niece, Chloe, was celebrating her 4ht birthday. I jumped on the opportunity to celebrate with her and make her feel special. By the way, she is an adorable girl.

I styled a birthday table using pink and blue colors. I baked a fun cake (three different color layers) and chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I arranged some candy treats and snacks . I set a pretty table for the kids and of course we had favor bags full of fun stuff. My two kids and Chloe enjoyed every single detail it was on the table. They cut and served themselves the cake, they tried and destroyed everything. It was just FUN!


Banner made with different pink ribbon (left overs from other projects)


Bottom candy in top favor boxes


Fun cake


Blue, white and pink layers.


Chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting


Rice crispies mini squares



Kids' table





Favor bags



& the birthday girl






No comments:

Post a Comment