Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby Shower


I hosted a baby shower for one of my best friend. I knew she was expecting a baby girl and I was sure she would prefer any color except pink! I chose orange and turquoise as the colors of the party. She certainly liked it.

I decorated the place with paper banners and paper poppy flowers I made coached, of course, by Martha www.marthastewart.com

As the Mexican tradition, we welcomed every guest with a corsage. I made just a simple bow with a tiny heart that said "it's a girl" from Michael's (first picture)

For favors, I gave some little notebook pads with initials bought in ACmoore.

1 comment:

  1. You are one of the most creative minds and attention to detail person that I know for this kind of thing! I love everything you have done, I am sure your clients will be very happy that they hired you!

    ReplyDelete