Wednesday, June 16, 2010

~Inspirational Thursday~ Garden Festa by Toast

I introduce my new section: INSPIRATIONAL THURSDAY. Every week, I will dedicate my post to great parties and talented people that love parties as much as I do.

My very first Festa was found last year during my summer vacation in California. I was walking in downtown Santa Barbara and I grabbed a local magazine where I found an amazing article about a Garden Party designed by TOAST. I was impressed by the concept of creating unforgettable parties for kids as I always wanted. That article inspired me to start my own project: FESTA.

This party combined perfectly bright colors, giant butterflies and flowers. Love, love the skirts and aren't those cupcakes adorable? If you read about Marianna's Tea Garden Party You can find I got many ideas from this Festa.
Congratulations to Kim and Ashley from TOAST, all your parties are outstanding.

Invitations



Table decor
Skirts
Treats and setting. The real party
* photos via Toast and Jose Villa.

No comments:

Post a Comment