Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Treats

Today, I had to sent Valentine's Day treats for my daughter's class. I didn't have any idea of what to prepare, but I knew I could put together something using stuff from my storage. The only thing I bought specially for Valentine's Day was these ribbons from the Target dollar isle.


I found in my storage some heart shape bracelets from a pinata filling left overs, also from Target $1.99 for 20.


I also had cand y melt in 3 colors.

.

I printed these simple tags with my 4 year old daughter signature that, of course, I had to scan. She wouldn't have writen 24 times her name!


I ended making these rustic design lollipops from candy melt


and when I wrapped them in cellophane bags, tied the bracelets with the ribbon and the tags.

They look just lovely!




No comments:

Post a Comment